HOW TO DOWNLOAD INSTAGRAM STORY WITH MUSIC ?
Instagram stories are feature photos or videos that are only 15 seconds long and disappear after 24 hours. Instagram does not allow the users to download the stories with music as its software does not support this feature. This problem can be overcome by using some specific applications or with help of third-party websites.
Saving Instagram stories using third-party websites
To give an example, here the site used is named InstaSaveOnline.
- Log in to Instagram on the application itself.
- Select the story which is to be downloaded.
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner of the story and copy the link of the story.
- Now in the browser (use a browser in which video playback is supported like google chrome) open the website, Instasaveonline.com
- Paste the link and click the download option.
- Again click on the play or download option.
Other websites that can be used are W3toys, SaveFromNet, InsPorter, etc.
2. Saving Instagram stories using applications
Many applications are available in the play store, here, for example, install a story saver for Instagram that will allow downloading stories with music.
- Install the application on the phone.
- Open the application and log in to your Instagram account.
- A list of stories is visible, choose the desired story and click on it.
- A download icon will pop up, click on it. The story will be downloaded.
Many more applications are available on the play store for this purpose like savefromnet, storiesize, instastories, etc, and also on web browsers like snaptube.
Using these options, one can download the stories with music as per convenience and for free also. In addition, these applications and websites also allow the user to download reels, posts, and IGTV videos.